Re: [NTLK] Using Keyspan

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 16:35:35 EST

Dear Andy and any others who have a positive experience of syncing Names
with Address Book on machine using 10.3.9.

Do you have many addresses in the address book? I found things hung up after
about 14 names. What version of Newtsync are you using?

Thanks

Mike

Advertisement: Getting married? Tell us why to WIN @ LetsShop
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsMarry%2Ftabid%2F549%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=751480117&_r=HM_tagline_letsshop_wedding&_m=EXT