Re: [NTLK] NTK Protocol again...

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 12:22:59 EST

Matthias:
  The NTK inspector implements a protocol similar to the Docking Protocol but to send newtonscript code to the Newton (encoded as newton script) and present the answer processed by the newton to the user.

As of the protocols implemented in the middle is like the docking one:

 MNP-4 + v42bis + Inspector Protocol

With more time I will be able to tell you more from this protocol.

Have fun.
Andy.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------