[NTLK] Disk image

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 22:19:10 EDT

Does anyone have a good copy of NewtDevel-HFSimage.zip? All of the ones I
have found so far have a bad CRC. I've downloaded two so far. I am
downloading a third but I have little hope for it. It appears the one on
UNNA and all of the mirrors is corrupt. I have BasiliskII loaded and running
and I'm trying to get NTK running on it. Big learning curve. But who knows,
I might like it and chuck out my Dell for a Mac. But I'll never know if I
can't get a good copy of NewtDevel-HFSimage.zip.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)