Re: [NTLK] [OT] iPhone Screen Protector

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 11:31:57 EDT

The Apple stores are already stocking an iPhone case that covers the
entire gadget including the screen with a pleather and flexible clear
plastic (presumably vinyl) film. If this works, so should our film.
The reason gloves won't work is that they are thick enough to prevent
the capacitance touch mechanism to fail. However, our 5 mil films
should pass this electric field efficiently.

--
Mark Ross
markr13@verizon.net