[NTLK] [FS] - For Sale (private sale on the list, NOT AN AUCTION)

From: Michael Nerad <neradms_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Sat Jun 23 2007 - 11:23:20 EDT

Hello,
I am looking to make a private sale of all of my Newton 2100's and
accessories. I am selling this as a complete package only.
I am only selling my beloved Newtons because of financial need
created by a medical crisis.

I am not interested in the hassle of dealing with eBay and am open to
a fair and good deal for both parties in any possible sale.

I am asking $290.00 plus actual shipping and insurance costs.

Thank you for your interest and consideration.

Michael Nerad

Please contact me off list only at:

neradms@gmail.com

The items I have include the following:

(2) Apple Newton 2100's. I am the original owner of both units. They
are in excellent condition both operationally and cosmetically. Both
units battery's charge completely.

(1) Apple newton Keyboard and carrying case.

(2) Apple Newton 9W Power Adapters

(2) Newton AA Battery Cages.

(3) Newton Serial Dongles

(3) Original Newton Styli

(2) Boxes of Newton/Emate Plastic Styli

(1) Etherlink III LAN PC Card and connection cable.

(1) US Robotics 33.6 Mghz PC Card Modem and manuals.

(1) 32 mb Pretec Memory Card

(2) 16 mb Centential Memory Cards

(1) 2mb Apple Newton Memory Card

(4) 6mb Intel Series 100 Memory Cards

(2) original Newton "plastic dummy memory cards"

(1) Newton Mac serial cable

(3) Apple Newton to PC cables and connectors

(1) Original Message Pad 2100 Software CD

(1) CD purchased from Newtontalk member with a very large collection
of Newton software.

(1) Complete set of original Newton 2100 User Manuals.

(1) Box of WriteRight Screen Protectors.

(1) NewtCard/NS Basic Software and all manuals.

(1) software: Grade Point (for teachers) and manuals.

(10) Brain Wash/Wipe Screen Cleaner packets.

(1) Symantec ACT! Contact Manager and manual