[NTLK] [NTKL] FS - A Few Newton Items For Sale! :-)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 17:50:35 EDT

[NTKL] FS - A Few Newton Items For Sale! :-)
(1) Newton 9W A/C Power Adapter - $23 Plus Shipping to the CONUS
*OMP/MP100, MP110/120/130, MP2000/2100 or eMate 300
(1) Newton 7W A/C Power Adapter - $15 Plus Shipped to the CONUS
*OMP/MP100/110/120/130
** MP2000/2100 or eMate 300, BUT CHARGES SLOWLY

(1) MessagePad Charging Station - $10 Plus Shipping to the CONUS
* this is for the MP110/120/130
** Minor Defect - seems the prior owner must have shorted the charging
contacts because the plastic around the contacts is slightly warped but I
tested with my Clear Case 110 and it works fine... Minor cosmetic and a
photo can be provided if desired.

(1) Newton Battery Pack Recharger - $10 Plus Shipping to the CONUS
* This is for the Rechargeable AAA NiCD for the OMP/MP100, ExpertPad and
NotePhone (Newton)
** Dead Rechargeable Pack can be included if you want.

(2) Rechargeable Battery Pack - $10 Plus Shipping to the CONUS
* this is the AA NiCD Battery Pack for the MP110/120/130
** NEW - SHRINK WRAP SEALED - Great Collectors Items if you need one.
*** No idea if they will hold a charge - But the opened packs I got when I
purchased these items in a lot hold a charge if that gives you an
indication.

All items tested work and will be tested prior to packing again.
More stuff will be posted as I get more time to sift through my stuff.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung