Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NCX 1.1

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 23:39:45 EDT

The only glitch I've seen is when installing a package that creates
an on-screen message (like "have you read the ReadMe first?" or "xxx
must be installed internally") that waits for confirmation-input,
after the input the communication seems to stall and both the mac &
the newt just wait for each other (until I get impatient - don't know
if I'm just too quick). Have to force quit NCX & reset the Newt.
Still, a real treat to so easily install!