Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge repair, no soldering idea

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 15:50:14 EDT

They are just simple copper wires, with little surplus length. If
you have or can get such a connector it should work. insulate any
exposed wire.
But the soldering involved is not particularly difficult, the
surface contact pads are far enough apart the even a soldering gun
could be used. Extra solder is usually not needed, be quick as
excess heat can cause the pad to loosen from the circuit board.

Woody