[NTLK] Newton notes conversion

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 18:54:24 EDT

Hello List!
I am sorry if this has been asked before (I searched the archive but
I came up empty handed).
I have a Newton 2100 which I have had for 5 or so years, but I
stopped using regularly 2 years ago.
My laptop style battery is losing it's capacity so I decided to get a
try and operate on AA batteries (since i can more easily find
rechargeables)

I was considering using my newton (again) as a notepad for work
meetings and classroom notes. I find that with paper notes I tend to
throw things away or lose them. The newton seems ideal because it can
be backed up! The only problem is this - can I transfer newton works
documents and notepad (handwritten ink notes, equations, drawings)
items from the newton to the mac (OS X 10.4.9) and have them be
readable by my mac?

If there is a way - how does one go about to accomplish this?
The last time I 'synched' my mac and my newton, I had MacOS 9 :-)

Thanks ;-)