Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NCX 1.1

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 22:26:40 EDT

no it's not ;-) it got me soooo used to easily working on my mac than
when I started my new job on monday the first thing I did was go to his
site. <sigh> I'm on xp, spoiled by my mac's and wonderful NCX.

and not only am I on xp but I'm on Notes, double <sigh> am I so screwed.
snif, snif I miss my mac.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.