Re: [NTLK] Tally

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 03:38:04 EDT

On Jun 12, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Matt Howe wrote:

> Boy do I like NTK.

Great! Did you use the OS9 version or the MSWindows version?

> 1. Where can I post it?

You could probably send it to Unna? Or create your own little corner
on your site and announce it here. I like your wesite, btw. .

> 2. Anybody want me to send it to them?

It would be great if you could publish the program including all
project files. As you may know, I am writing a new version of NTK,
called DyneTK, which runs on Linux, OS X, and MSWindows nativly. So I
am in a constant need for relatively simple projects that I can use
to test DyneTK.

<http://code.google.com/p/dynee5/wiki/DyneTK>

If you (or others who read this) don't want to publish sources, you
could still help me out tremendously by emailing me an archived
snapshot of your project. I will not publish your code in any way,
just use it for testing.

> 3. How many people on the list are still actively coding in NTK?

Only for testing at the moment.

  Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/