Re: [NTLK] Newton Press freezing

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 19:03:38 EDT

I suspect that you have already been here......, but
see<http://saweyer.freehostia.com/newton/newtscape.htm>
there are several interconnected newton books that you can download
and install on your newt.
Or see <http://saweyer.freehostia.com/newton/newtscape/docs/
introtoc.htm>
for HTML version

While I have used NewtWorks and NewtsCape to convert Newton Books
into a more readable form for me, NewtWorks can be problematic when
graphics are pasted in. Make sure that no critical data is on the
storage device you use when using NewtWorks to create an HTML
document that has images. Better to create a web page with your Mac
or PC and access it with your Newt using Newt'sCape, then save as a
Package (Newton Book).

Woody