[NTLK] Newton Press freezing

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 10:19:31 EDT

Hi there

When I use Newton Press on my wife's PC, I have no problems at all. It
works well for text only and also for pictures.

However when I attempt the same on my g3 powerbook and try to load a
PICT image it closes and a Type 1 or Type 2 error appears?
(It wont accept bmp files, saying the relevant translator is not
available). Even though the files are small, around 60k, it crashes most
of the time. Every now and then it works ok but is very rare. I have no
problems whatsoever with NCU or other programmes.

Could anyone give me some advice re OS9.2.2 I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling Newton Press with no improvement.

Many thanks
Andy