Re: [NTLK] Newton Press and Connections solved. Book interest?

From: Wes Loder <mwl2_at_email.psu.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 08:46:36 EDT

Thanks to everyone for the help with Newton Press & connecting the
Newton to Mac via Keyspan cable. I successfully loaded Newton Press
and converted files to a Newton book package. I ended up calling the
Keyspan Help Line, got someone with an Indian accent in Berkeley
[sure] who suggested an upgrade of the Keyspan Assistant software.
Only had the cable a month, but the software was outdated. :-(.
Anyway, the upgrade worked, so now I can create a Newton "book" in
Classic and upload it to my Newton using the Keyspan serial cable
connector. All is almost perfect. Still have not figured a way to get
music on Newton that works.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in any of my writings, let me know, I
might mail you a copy. Cheers, WES

--
Michael Wescott Loder
Campus Librarian