Re: [NTLK] where does one get Newton Press?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 09:51:39 EDT

Well, I don't "do" Mac, so if you need Newton Press for Mac, you'll have to find it somewhere else.
  But if it's Newton Press for Windows, you can get it from my download server at this URL.
  http://www.tek-ed.com/press101.zip

  There is a PDF in there that you should read to get an understanding of what to do.

  Ed
  Web/gadget guru
  Download Newton PKGs directly into your Newton from my website http://newton.tek-ed.com

Wes Loder <mwl2@email.psu.edu> wrote:
  Andy wrote:

>Here are the instructions.
>
>http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/AvisBackdrop/backgroundpictures.html
>
>I've used the Newton Press method with success and have a picture of the
>kids on their bikes as part of the backdrop.

Sounds like it should work, but where can one locate a copy of Newton
Press? I checked the Apple site and searched goggle. So far, no
success. Suggestions? Thanks. WES

--
Michael Wescott Loder
Campus Librarian