Re: [NTLK] Finding WriteStuff

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 14:54:14 EDT

On 6/5/2007 9:10 AM, Seb Payne wrote:
> I'm trying to find a copy of WriteStuff - the package that adds bits
> and bobs to NewtonWorks. Any idea where a copy can be found? Is it
> freeware, abandonware or what?
>
> Thanks Again!

Contact Landware directly. They still sell it for $10
Phone: (201) 670-0144
Fax: (201) 670-0533
info@landware.com

Also make sure you get Merlin/Wordsleuth. It is a great addition.

And if you want to have photos on your Newt the best viewer is Photoshow.

Another great program if you want to do graphics work on your Newt is
NewtPaint.

And at $10 each, hard to be beat. Though when I ordered WriteStuff
they added Merlin/Wordsleuth for free. Might want to ask and see if
they still will. ;)

-Dan