Re: [NTLK] 3Com Megahertz LAN Card 3CXE589DT and 61001 Error

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 01:04:42 EDT

Since you have the wifi card working, it would seem that you should
have everything in its proper place.
but in my extensions folder I also have
NIE Modem & Serial Module and NIE Patch

Have you had a look at the Newton errors data base?
see <http://tools.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=61001>
Have you checked your 'prefs' Appletalk setting? It should match the
card you have installed.

Good luck
Woody