Re: [NTLK] "Paper-based computing"? Or just overlooking the obvious (Newton)?

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 11:27:28 EDT

You should watch 'all things Digital', they interviewed Steve Jobs
and Bill Gates, and MS is, according to Gates spending millions on
research. Also on their list of videos is an amazing pen only product
which is used for notes. It's a very impressive piece of technology.

Here are the videos, http://d5.allthingsd.com/20070530/steve-jobs-and-
bill-gates-together-part-1-of-7/ enjoy!

For fun here is Apple's predictions is 1998 for computing by 2010,
aka knowledge navigator. http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=-5144094928842683632

Alex