Re: [NTLK] NTK question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 09:29:11 EDT

I just double checked that and no, Main is selected as my main layout. The
app compiled fine before I added the about layout as a subview. Everything
ran great even with the I button in place and the about func() as just a
begin and end. I even had the about layout in the project. Is there a way to
call the about layout without it being a subview? Although I'd really like
to get the whole subview working. The main point of this app is for me to
learn how to program the Newton. I'd hate to have to not use subviews
because I can't figure them out.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

matthiasm wrote:
<snip>
Great to see someone coding with NTK! You probably have to set the
correct Main layout. Select you Layout and then go into the Project
pulldown menu and select "Mark as Main Layout".
<snip>