Re: [NTLK] I'd like to interview the teacher who uses eMates in her classroom...

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 18:32:01 EDT

On Monday, July 30, 2007 at 2:06 pm Tommy Thomas wrote:

> Is there a way to have a picture
> wider as part of Avi's Backdrop,
> for an eMate. Newton Press only has
> the traditional size for the other
> Newtons. I'd appreciate any help
> with this! :-)

Avi's Backdrop works well with larger pictures. I've created several Backdrops that (sort of) autorotates in every orientation. Create a bitmap image (4 bit grayscale) that is 480pix wide by 420pix high (eMate's maximum screen sizes). Paste the image into a new Newton Press document and set your doc settings per Avi's instructions.

Because of the image's size, clipping will occur and the eMate only displays the upper-left portion of the image, whether in landscape or portrait.

This idea works with any Newton... you just need to figure out maximum width and maximum height of the image for the display.

Welcome aboard Thomas!

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM