Re: [NTLK] Top 10 Apps?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 00:57:54 EDT

It is true that UNNA has many packages and it is not always easy to
find what you want unless you know what you are looking for.
wikiwikinewt link at the bottom of this page can be helpful in
getting you started.
Then have a look at some of the cool setups <http://tools.unna.org/
wikiwikinewt/index.php/CoolSetups> for some examples of how others
have selected their packages.

Woody