[NTLK] Nokia Phone Card 2.0/NewtSMS+

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 07:09:37 EDT

Hi Andy,

>am I barking up the wrong tree?

Yes...

Just get a Nokia card Phone 2.0, and NewtSMS+ which is here :

(<http://www.fiutak.de/newton/>) (thanks Christian)

Don't forget the headset (Nokia HDC-6D), if you want to use the phone
functions.

That's all you need.

Which phone card do you have? The 1.0 card does not work.

I tried it once, and it worked properly right away :

<http://bavardagenewtonien.blogspot.com/2007/07/newtphone-un-iphone-
avant-lheure.html>

The SMS function works fine, too, after setting the SMSC number on the
SIM card.

HTH,

Andreas