[NTLK] Nokia 770

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 13:27:55 EDT

James,
I appreciate the comments, I am considering one. buy.com has the N770
on sale for $139.
<http://www.buy.com/prod/nokia-770-internet-tablet-internet-tablet-2006-
software-edition/q/loc/101/204081472.html>

But when I heard that skype was available for the N800, that seemed like
the better model, though at a higher price.

Allen

>From: James Grubic <james.grubic@bsd7.org>
>Subject: [NTLK] Nokia 770
>I received a new "mint" Nokia 770 yesterday. I have to tell you, it is
>great device. I primarily got it to do web browsing, note taking, and
>read eBooks while listening to MP3s.
> <snip>
>Hope this helps someone considering one of these devices.
>James

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.