[NTLK] Grant Hutchinson: Alternate contact info?

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 22:40:07 EDT

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to contact Grant, other than his email address?

My sister hosts her business web and email with Grant and is having a severe, time-sensitive issue with her email.

I've tried Grant's normal email address, but have had no response yet. Grant is normally *very* responsive, which leads me to the conclusion that he is away from home...so what I'm looking for is a telephone or cell number.

If you know either of these, please respond OFF-LIST, as the list is posted publicly in the archives.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Regards,

Gary