Re: [NTLK] Let's just say you were a brand new Newton user....

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 08:22:39 EDT

There are some Newton apps that only run in Win95.. like for the Ez2TV
color slides you have to make them in Powerpoint 95. Well, ok, I ran
Powerpoint 95 under Windows 2000... but it is obvious that the original
Newton apps and era was around Win95.

Greg Goodwin - Gasoline Contracting Asst
(214)-312-6780 - AAFES HQ SD-VG