Re: [NTLK] MP 120 won't turn on

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 16:38:30 EDT

> Ok, so I bought a beautiful NMP 120 off ebay and it
> worked great...for about a week...

An amazing amount of Newtons can be resurrected by
following the reset sequence outlined at the top of
this page

    http://www.pda-soft.de/120_disassemble.html

to the letter (as in "change nothing whatsoever and
do it exactly in the described order"). Not changing
anything usually makes the difference between success
and failure.

If this doesn't fix things, you are welcome to send the
120 my way. If I can't fix it, it'll only cost you what
I pay for shipping back. But I probably can, and if I
can, it won't cost you that much.

Frank