Re: [NTLK] [FS] Newton 2100, eMate 300 + extras

From: Adam Ladds <aladds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2007 - 15:46:45 EDT

What I meant to put there, was that I have made up two adaptors (one
for each supply) using shaving plug adaptors. I've drilled a hole
which fits over the hole for the official plug, and put in a screw to
hold it in place. I also re-bent the contacts so they grasp the ones
on the power supply a bit better than they were.

Also included in the package is my homebrew audio out adaptor
(Interconnect to 3.5mm jack)

Oh yes, and replies off list please :-)

cheers,

Adam