[NTLK] FS: Two rare Newton badges

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 02:54:14 EDT

Hi all

I've got two rare, very hard to find Newton badges for sale:

1 This is a round, button style badge with Newton and the Newton logo
in silver on a blue enamel background

2 This is a gold coloured, metal lapel badge of the Newton logo with
the word 'Newton' beneath it.

Both are bagged and in as new condition.

I'd be looking for offers of at least $20 each, or at least $35 the
pair. Highest offer by 20 July 9am GMT will win - payment will need to
be via PayPal (unless you're in the UK, in which case cheque/bank
transfer is fine). Postage will be at cost.

Mail me if you need to see photos.

cheers

Russ, UK :)

- - - -

Newton is a state of mind. (I've always wanted to be green and
intelligent)