Re: [NTLK] Quote of the day!

From: Danny Mann <iamdmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 18:10:30 EDT

shame there's no voice dialing (or other speech recognition like the
'real' os x) which might help mitigate limitations like that. but
the platform just launched, maybe someday there will be special
gloves with conductive finger pads like there were special ski
jackets with ipod controls. or even better, take the phone out of
the iphone and leave an internet enabled ipod with good sync, wifi,
and decent (nonreplaceable) battery life and i'd be sold. of course
i'm probably just bitter that i got online with an iphone at the
store and still haven't managed to take my mp2100 online...someday
i'll buy that new wireless card!