Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your newton

From: Nate Goore <natenewton_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 14:43:04 EDT

I use the zipper MP2000/2100 case with the newton logo on the front
lower right corner. I removed the velcro/elastic inside flap that
was supposed to hold three cards (but was so tight that it was almost
impossible to get them in or out) and it made the case a good 3/8"
thinner when closed. I've long since broken three sets of cover
pins, so I rely on the case for screen protection.

I still have a 120 (with completely intact cover!) that I never used
a case with. As I use the newton more and more for notetaking and
organization by contacts, and less for email/internet connectivity, I
may start using the 120 again. Always liked the form factor more
than the 2000 for notepad uses.