Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: Leandro <leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 12:15:27 EDT

On 7/3/07, Chris C. <chrisc@clouds.net> wrote:
> Ok. I'll have to admit (at least for me anyways) that the MP21K is
> huge when compared to most other PDAs. How do you carry your Newton
> around?

I'm usually with a large backpack (with SLR camera, Newton MP2000,
batteries, lenses, cell phone, Libretto 100CT, etc), so carrying the
Newt around isn't a problem.

I use, however, a Sumdex GLH-812 case. Low-res photos may be seen
here[1]; unfortunately, I can't find better references on the net. I
bought it here in Brazil, two years ago, for about $20. I was
surprised when the Newton fitted there perfectly :)

[1] http://www.sumdex.ru/product.asp?pid=143&tm=3

Cheers,

--
  Leandro A. F. Pereira <leandro@tia.mat.br>