[NTLK] iBattery

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 13:24:20 EDT

Surprise, surprise! Remember the battery replacement issue with the first generation iPods?
Well, the Apple product battery replacement fun is back once again:

http://redtape.msnbc.com/2007/07/why-was-iphones.html

* Note: Just countering all of the viral marketing (intentional or unintentional) that we have been inundated with on our beloved Newtontalk list. Don't like it? Then, post something of relevance to the Newton.? :O)

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA