Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 10:02:39 EDT

On 7/3/07, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> Hmm perhaps the clear Newts have a issue with being so exposed? Perhaps
> they sunburn. ;)

Yes Dan,

;-) Thank you - I'll clarify that I was not too impressed with placing a
plane Jane Newt 1x0 into the boot as it just didn't do it justice. The Clear
Newt just made this rare boot sparkle ;-D

Now I'm not sure but from my investigations though there was a photo of a
reddish Orange Boot that was sold awhile back - however the photo I found
caches was too small - I'll have to find it again and place a copy on my
Flickr account. Does ANYONE have a photo of this boot in different colors
other than the Blue example I have posted. If you have one please take a
photo and send it my way so I can post it up for everyone to see.

Oh BTW I'm pretty sure most are aware that the Clear Plastic material used
for the Clear Newts seem to yellow with age and especially Sun Light
exposure. My Clear MP110's and eMate 300 don't get any direct sun light
exposure normally and I expect them to to be in decent condition another 10
years down the road.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung