[NTLK] DyneTK at the WWNC 2007

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 04:58:43 EDT

The WWNC was very exciting! NewtonScript, the abandon child, all of a
sudden starts to live a second life! I call for all former Newton
developers to find their old NTK project files on that old 1GB hard-
disk or 40MB IOMega cartridge and bring them online, either via Unna,
your own page, or EMail them to me and I will create a section on
Robowerk.com .

The reason is simple: your software will work again, either via
Paul's Einstein on Mac, PC, Linux, or PDA. Or it will run through
GNUE's Newt DNA directly on you desktop. And then you can use DyneTK
to fix that old bug you always wanted to fix.

The DyneTK slides are here:
http://robowerk.com/DyneTK/

And the DyneTK sources and binaries for OS X and MSWindowsare here:
http://code.google.com/p/dynee5

Cheers,

  Matthias

----