Re: [NTLK] N Project?

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 16:15:36 EDT

Hi Matt,

Just thought I would let you know that I had a strange visitation
this week from one Mr. Volkasko. Apparently he has family in this
area (Seattle) and was spending some time with his Aunt (she's ill)
and thought he would pop by for a visit.

Anyhow, we thought of you and had a beer on you behalf. He doesn't
have a working computer (still!) . Perhaps someday he will...

Hope you are doing well and not frying in the summer heat. It's very
nice here, so I must go outside.

Oh, yeah, iphone iphone iphone blah, blah blah...

hehe,
Marty

PS keep in mind that the iphone is half the price of an MP2000 at
launch!