Re: [NTLK] Sick of the iHype

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 18:40:15 EDT

I completely agree with Marty. Trying to sync calendars works flawlessly
from computer to iPhone, but not so well on reverse, as pointed by
Engadget.

Read the Calendar section on page 3 of their iPhone review, as follows:
http://tinyurl.com/2budms

Engadget - Ryan Block:
"Too bad we still had major problems syncing appointments made on the
iPhone back to our our desktop iCal calendar. It just wouldn't happen.
Appointments we created on the iPhone refused to show up on the desktop,
and about half the time during sync our iPhone-created appointments
would
actually get deleted entirely from the device."

Adriano
MessagePad Accessories
http://notwen.com