Re: [NTLK] Disk image

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 18:27:32 EDT

On Jul 1, 2007, at 9:33 PM, Matt Howe wrote:

> That one worked perfectly. I already have it installed on my
> BasiliskII
> setup and I have opened a project. Thank you so much. Morgan, post
> that one!

I'm getting pretty close to rolling out a few fixes with UNNA, so
I'll work the new archive into the next release.

> Steven Frank wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I simply extracted it by double-clicking it in the Mac OS X Finder.
>> It extracts without throwing up any errors.
>>
>> I took the resultant .dsk file and re-zipped it. See if that gets
>> you better results:
>>
>> http://stevenf.com/downloads/newt_devel1.1.dsk.zip
>>
>> (And yes, anyone else who'd like to download it is welcome to.)

Yup, the Mac OS X Finder (or BOMArchiveHelper.app to be more
specific) doesn't complain that the CRC doesn't match. I was just
verifying that all tools do note that the CRC was bad.

My current Basilisk II setup is a bit busted at the moment, does
anyone want to confirm that even though the CRC was bad that the .dsk
file works correctly for Newton development? Eckhart?

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/