[NTLK] OT Foleo=Duo 230 ???

From: jg <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 04:20:01 EDT

So, it happen again. It is not the first time someone wants to invent
a lightweight computer. It is of top priority, once for all, finish
with 7lbs laptops or "movable desktops" or central heaters, they burn
my skin and not only.

But talking about Foleo. First reflection: it is Duo 230 which
actually was "full size" computer. The only problem for Duo is old
time connectivity.

Faleo cons: weight 2.5lbs (e.g. full size 1G, 10 inch tablet weights
3.1lbs),

But still I like it. It is like Duo.

John