Re: [NTLK] Interconnect Port

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 13:46:53 EST

You only need to be careful you don't crack the case. If a the card is
installed properly this does not be a issue. But if you get a "bulge"
in the back after install, better try to get it to fit better or you
case will most likely crack in time (if it has not already).

I have not used any of the serial cards myself, but this I have heard
from other members of the list.

-Dan