[NTLK] Cute story (hopefully)

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 22:02:54 EST

So, I am having some work done at my house (which is kind of a
dump). I have TONS of computer stuff around including a copious
supply of older PCI mac hardware (anybody want some, please? Seattle
area free pickup!).

I was over at the house today with my 2.5 year old daughter and we
went into one of the basement rooms where there is some sheetrock
work going on, The workers had moved all of the computer stuff out of
the room. My daughter (Ella) looked around the room and said
something about the 'puter. I thought it was kind of cute that she
was looking for the computer stuff, but didn't think too much of it
till a minute later when she looked at me and asked, "daddy, where is
the little 'puter".

Turns out she was looking for the eMate, which she has used for
drawing and as a general computer toy!

After a bit of digging through the piles of stuff, all was
restored, and she happy doodled for a while on her 'puter.

Go figure. She formed a special bond with the eMate all on her own.

Marty