Re: [NTLK] Wireless Coyote

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 03:45:44 EST

Erm.... I'm not sure how helpful this is to the discussion on video
converting. Unless this is spam?

If it is spam then AOL has finally taken over the world even the
newton mailing list, I can't take them
sending all those mug mats (or are they CDs) and those stupid adverts.

Get lost you lot and leave the newton mailing list alone!!!