[NTLK] FS: MP2100 Internal Expansion Port Plug

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 08:03:01 EST

Hi folks,

in an effort to get you, yes you, to develop new hardware for the
Newton, I made one of those tiny missing plugs available.

This is the original connector for the internal expansion port in the
MP2100 (and probably the MP2000 as well). It's a tiny part, but
essential if you plan on building any module that goes inside the
Newton. And yes, there is tons of space (by todays standards). You
will also get a map in Eagle CAD.

This little guy is 1.49EUR if you live in Europe and 1.25EUR if you
live elswhere, plus shipping (shipping is much lower than what it
says on the web page! Don't let that scare you off. I simply did not
have the time yet to enter values for shipping tiny parts. I will
send you a modified bill with shipping costs around 1 to 2 EUR).

Anyway, here we go:

http://shop.robowerk.com/ - look on the left under Apple Newton
(language can be changed at the bottom right)

Matthias

PS: oh, yeah, glad you asked. Yes, I will develop at least two
modules myself. Number one is a breakout box for this plug. The PCBs
are ordered.

----
http://robowerk.com/