Re: [NTLK] Kallisys' Newton Einstein Project

From: Owen Collins <collinso_at_wlu.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 10:32:56 EST

Sorry if this is already answered, but I am on Digest mode...

>>>Forgive as I am new to it all, but what do you mean by "turn off

It has a timed expiration.

>>>Has anyone been able to get it to work yet? As I mentioned I read
>>>through Guyot's site, yet not being a programmer I am not
>>>confident I could get it to work on, say, a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500. As

I was able to get it running on a SL 5500(that I bought to try this out)
It took me two tries to get it to work, but it worked fine. The keyboard
mapping was weird with my emate rom but hey. I am a computer enthusiast,
not a programmer so it can be done.

It is part of fun 'tinkering' that goes with owning a Newt.

O.