Re: [NTLK] Kallisys' Newton Eistein Project

From: Sam Jacobson <jacobson98_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 17:19:14 EST

Hello!

  Forgive as I am new to it all, but what do you mean by "turn off next month?"

  Has anyone been able to get it to work yet? As I mentioned I read through Guyot's site, yet not being a programmer I am not confident I could get it to work on, say, a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500. As much as I love my MP 130 (I prefer it to the MP 2100), it is getting dated...

Thanks!