Re: [NTLK] NCX: problems connecting via Ethernet

From: Michael Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 13:21:13 EST

To add to a previous email,

I often have to find another way to get my DHCP server to "find" the
Newton. NCX has never worked. Instead, I launch the web server, get
online, and then close the web server (it doesn't disconnect for
another 10 minutes, though). Then, I use NCX. I've done the same
using NewtSync first, then NCX. It seems to be a problem specifically
with NCX, but I don't know why that would be.

Michael