Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Gift to the Newton Community (Speedy Manual)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 15:02:05 EST

Dear Newton Community
The Speedy Manual is now ready.
There are two versions at this time I've created.

Acrobat 7.0 format
5.8MB

Acrobat 5.0 format
1.8MB

IMPORTANT!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE "T".
Any requests that are NOT a REPLY to this thread will be DELETED.
All those that do this correct will have their emails enter a folder for
this.
All those emails in that folder will be replied to and everyone will get a
copy of the manual.

All I ask is that you follow these instructions. If NOT as I explained above
your email will be deleted .

I'm sorry for being a bit hard on this but I don't want to waste time trying
to track emails down. It's not too much to ask for and I don't have the time
waste any ways.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung