[NTLK] Soon to be Newton 120 owner wants to be wireless

From: matthew spencer <shortavephoto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 22:00:38 EST

Hello newtontalk folks. I have been scouring the
archives as well as the web to try and find a
definitive answer to my question as to whether or not
I can use a wireless PCMCIA card for my newton 120.
Unfortunately, I am too new to the newton architecture
and layout to find a definitive answer.

At the very least I would like to be able to check my
email and sync data from one of my macs. So my
questions are:

1) Is wireless possible for a 120 and if so 2) what
are the wireless cards that are compatible

Thanks in advance for helping this newbie to the
newton community!

Matthew

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail