[NTLK] a question regarding NOS 1.4

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 11:09:25 EST

Dear List,
I happen to find a photo of a OMP DVT Unit of Flickr.
Contacted the owner (Steve White) and got permission to locate the photos
locally on my Flickr account. Now after setting up the entire photo set I
read through his description after editing mine and discover that on the
back of the unit it refers to NOS 1.4 being tested and 2.0 also.

Now has anyone any info on NOS 1.4?
Photo is located here:

* OMP DVT by Apple Photo Set
http://flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594480214497/

* Photo of the bottom where this note was located.
http://flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/356676724/

If you know anything about NOS 1.4 please post it as a comment for the photo
and/or here if you wish... wonder what they could have done to warrant such
an update - too bad it wasn't released to the public.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung