[NTLK] Fwd: Newton is dead, long live Newton.

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 11:22:21 EST

An almost identical idea was used in the sci-fi series "Earth: Final
Conflict" (http://www.efc.com/) -
the phone was called a "Universal" and in addition to data, photos,
video, etc. had a sliding screen that basically rolled up inside a
tube like a scroll;
the inventor was a gazillionaire who funded the insurgency fighting
against the "peaceful" aliens.
Begin forwarded message: