Re: [NTLK] [OT] CD Cube eject how

From: ccsccs7 <ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jan 13 2007 - 23:08:37 EST

In newer Macs, holding down the Option key gives you a
choice of drives to choose from. Im only familiar with
a key combo that worked with older Macs to choose the
boot drive, involving numbers for the SCSI ID:
Command+Option+Shift+0 or something similar.
--- newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
<OceanCity@mac.com> wrote:
> Tried that. Also, there's a keyboard combo that
allows you to choose
> what drive is the boot drive, and I forget that too.

> I am getting too old.
>
> >Not sure if this is what youre looking for, but
does

http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/